How This Trailblazing Navajo Cowboy Made Professional Rodeo History
USA Rest Stops
Barrel Horse World
Quarter Horse News Stallion Register
511 State Travel Info
SUGGEST AN APP!
STYLE & PERFORMANCE REDEFINED
NEWS: Find articles, special announcements, new information listings by visiting our NEWS PAGE. This month we've added articles on documents needed when importing or exporting horses state to state. A great article from the HORSE of preventing Shipping Fever. Information on how to contact us to advertise your business or product. Winter travel in the snow road condition links and information.
JUST ADDED, our Word Press Blog.
Visit it to stay caught up on new developments with Cowboys Highway. Our new links, articles, service.
GET SEEN! ADVERTISING opportunites are available! We are brand new online and sure to see visitors checking in. CowboysHighway.com has an affordable advertising program with many different banner options available. We also will design you banner ad for you if you don't have one. Visit us to learn how your business or product may be advertised and promoted on CowboysHighway.com
HORSE PAPERS, IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS
Scan your horse's registration papers, vet certificates, & other important documents to your smart phone using TurboScan. In most cases you must present hard copies of your documents, but this APP is a great tool for copying & storing them on your phone. Click on image to view or download.
Traveling in the winter with horses can be treacherous to say the least. We've complied some information that may be useful in putting together a basic Winter Travel Emergency Kit as well as an Equine Travel Kit.
Basic Winter Travel Truck Kit:
- Battery-powered radio and extra batteries (NOAA weather radio coverage)
- Flashlight and extra batteries
- Blankets or sleeping bags
- Booster cables for starting automobile
- Fire extinguisher (5 lb., A-B-C type)
- First aid kit and manual
- Bottled water
- Non-perishable high-energy foods, such as granola bars, raisins or peanut butter
- Compass or GPS and road maps
- Tire repair kit and pump
- Flares and/or reflective emergency triangles
- Extra dry clothing
- Sack of sand or kitty litter(for tire traction)
- Tow rope
- Pencil and paper
- Candles(even one lit candle can provide emergency heating)
- Cell phone (or at least quarters to make telephone calls at a pay phone)
- Red bandanna(tie to car antenna when help is needed)
* Information from NOAA Emergency Travel Site
INTERSTATE ROAD CONDITIONS
Our Merchadise Page